What’s the name of the stick or vertical line that appears in front of the characters as you type?


This Content is from SuperUser. Question asked by gambare

Everyone knows the stick that you use to know where you will write when writing in computer.
But does anyone know the name of it?
I need to make a research about it, but I don’t know how to call it. I tried many ways to search it like “The stick appears when you start to write” but they didn’t work.


This question is not yet answered, be the first one who answer using the comment. Later the confirmed answer will be published as the solution.

This Question and Answer are collected from SuperUser , is licensed under the terms of CC BY-SA 2.5. - CC BY-SA 3.0. - CC BY-SA 4.0.

people found this article helpful. What about you?