The stick appears in front of the characters you write


This Content is from SuperUser. Question asked by gambare

Everyone knows the stick that you use to know where you will write when writing in computer.
But anyone knows whats the name of it?
Because i need to make a research about it, but i dont know how to call it.I tried too much way to search it like “The stick appears when you start to write” but they didnt work tho.
Anyone can help about it?
Actually i dont even know if this topic is suitable for the rules, but i need help.

Note: I cannot write on Stackoverflow or


This question is not yet answered, be the first one who answer using the comment. Later the confirmed answer will be published as the solution.

This Question and Answer are collected from SuperUser , is licensed under the terms of CC BY-SA 2.5. - CC BY-SA 3.0. - CC BY-SA 4.0.

people found this article helpful. What about you?