I use mariadb 10.5 with galera 4. I have a 3 node cluster which worked perfectly for the past 6 months. Lately I have been having problems with very cpu intensive query and had to kill that process. One of the nodes (n1) went out of sync so I recreated it. Everything synced perfectly but since that day n1 shows wsrep_cluster_size=0 and the rest of them show wsrep_cluster_size=3.
After a couple of days I decided to stop n2 and n3 to recreate it from n1. Again everything went smoothly but now n3 shows wsrep_cluster_size=0 and n1,n2 show wsrep_cluster_size=3.
I have no idea what’s going on. I’ve checked all the logs and manually checked all the tables and everything seems ok. Data is synced and database is working just fine.
Heres is my configuration
[mysqld] binlog_format = ROW bind-address = 0.0.0.0 # Galera Provider Configuration wsrep_on = ON wsrep_provider = /usr/lib/galera/libgalera_smm.so # Galera Cluster Configuration wsrep_cluster_name = cluser wsrep_cluster_address = gcomm://10.0.0.2,10.0.0.3,10.0.0.4 wsrep_node_address = 10.0.0.2 wsrep_node_name = n1 # Galera Synchronization Configuration wsrep_sst_method = rsync log_error = /var/lib/mysql/node.log default_storage_engine = InnoDB innodb_autoinc_lock_mode = 2 innodb_locks_unsafe_for_binlog = 1 innodb_file_per_table = 1 #innodb_thread_concurrency = 0 innodb_buffer_pool_size = 10G #innodb_log_buffer_size = 64M innodb_flush_method = O_DIRECT innodb_log_file_size = 2G innodb_log_files_in_group = 2 wsrep_slave_threads = 5 innodb_locks_unsafe_for_binlog = 1 innodb_autoinc_lock_mode = 2 skip-name-resolve lc-messages-dir = /usr/share/mysql skip-external-locking key_buffer_size = 16M max_connections = 300 wait_timeout = 20 max_allowed_packet = 16M thread_stack = 192K thread_cache_size = 8 # * Query Cache Configuration # query_cache_limit = 1M query_cache_size = 16M expire_logs_days = 10 max_binlog_size = 100M
Check the Answers