I am getting a new Dell workstation.
In OS choice I have to select one of two options.
(1) Windows 10 Pro for Workstations (6 cores, Includes Windows 11 Pro License) English
(2) Windows -11
I have never used any of them. So I am inclined to choose Win-10 to see what it is like.
My question is what does option 1 mean ? Do I get a key for Win-11 ?
I know I will get Win-10 in a single 512GB NVMe Partition.
(1) If I want to then Limit Win-10 partition to 220 GB, how would I do that so that I can have two more partitions for data in that NVME 512GB SSD with Win-10 ?
(2) If I want to try or switch to Win-11, how would I do that ?
(3) I am also getting 2nd M.2 NVME 512GB SSD. Can I install Win-11 in that SSD & then remove Win-10 SSD & place Win-11 SSD & boot & try Win-11 that way ? If so how ?
(4) Can I dual boot Win-10 & Win-11 ? If so how & how much space will be needed for both OS ?
I would really appreciate all the help.
This question is not yet answered, be the first one who answer using the comment. Later the confirmed answer will be published as the solution.