This Content is from SuperUser. Question asked by arnold_p
First of all, I already knew the issue, and already “googling” & did multiple possible solutions to fix File Explorer Crash When Copy/Move Files. But unfortunately, the issue still not resolved yet.
I already tried:
- sfc /scannow
- File explorer troubleshooting
- Clean boot
- Filex explorer restarting service
- Registry & non microsoft service checking
7. Running script (run as administrator CMD) -> cmd /c “echo off | clip”
The no. 7 solution fixed it, but only when the computer running. Every time when I turn the computer off then put it on again, the problem comes again, then I must running the script again.
So, basically I come for 2 questions:
- Are there any solutions that I’ve missed?
- If no. 7 is the solution, how to make it automatically running when computer start up dan always run as administrator under C:WINDOWSsystem32> ?
Thanks in advance
This question is not yet answered, be the first one who answer using the comment. Later the confirmed answer will be published as the solution.
This Question and Answer are collected from SuperUser , is licensed under the terms of CC BY-SA 2.5. - CC BY-SA 3.0. - CC BY-SA 4.0.