This Content is from SuperUser. Question asked by LUCAS SILVA
I need to separate a list of Brazilian CPF by state,
The CPF follows a standard 000,000.009-00 this number 9 corresponds to the state of Parana and Santa Catarina,
So I need to extract from a CPF list their respective states.
0. Rio Grande do Sul
- Distrito Federal, Goiás, Mato Grosso do Sul and Tocantins
- Pará, Amazonas, Acre, Amapá, Rondônia e Roraima
- Ceará, Maranhão e Piauí
- Pernambuco, Rio Grande do Norte, Paraíba e Alagoas
- Bahia and Sergipe
- Minas Gerais
- Rio de Janeiro and Espírito Santo
- São Paulo
- Paraná and Santa Catarina
But my db is like this: 00000000900: JOAO SILVA
I need it to be like this: 000000000900: Joao Silva: Paraná and Santa Catarina
Thanks to those who can help.
This question is not yet answered, be the first one who answer using the comment. Later the confirmed answer will be published as the solution.
This Question and Answer are collected from SuperUser , is licensed under the terms of CC BY-SA 2.5. - CC BY-SA 3.0. - CC BY-SA 4.0.